Mercy Tagoe Quarcoo Keeps Black Queens Coaching Job – GFA
Mercy Efua Tagoe-Quarcoo has been reappointed as Coach of the Women’s national team – Black Queens for another year.
The former Ghanaian International was made the substantive coach of the side in November 2019 after serving as assistant Coach for two years. Mercy Tagoe-Quarcoo is a retired FIFA Referee who officiated in the Ghana Premier League, CAF Competitions and FIFA Tournaments – including the 2010 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
Coach Mercy Tagoe-Quarcoo became assistant to Mas-Ud Didi Dramani before being elevated to the Head Coach position following the exit of the former in 2018.
She led Ghana twice to WAFU Zone B glories (Gold in 2018 and Bronze medal in 2019). She previously played for the defunct Supreme Ladies (Tema) and Bluna Ladies before hanging her boots in 2005.
The 43-year old will be assisted by Charles Anokye Frimpong and Nana Sinasen.
Black Queens Technical Team:
- Mercy Efua Tagoe- Quarcoo Head Coach
- Charles Anokye Frimpong – Assistant Coach
- Nana Sinasen – Assistant Coach (Physical Trainer)
- Raymond Fenny – Goalkeepers Coach
- Kate Boachie- Agyemang – Team Doctor
- Margaret Foli – Physiotherapist
- Asinawu Abubakari – Nurse
- Anita Wiredu Minta – Welfare Manager
- Patience Nana A. Quarshie – Equipment Manager
- Tijani Mumuni – Equipment Manager
Technical Team- BLACK QUEENS