President Akufo-Addo has appeared in an interview on Peace FM’s morning show ‘kokrokoo’ with host, Kwami Sefa Kayi.
The President is talking on a wide range of economic issues and difficulties facing the country amid the Coronavirus pandemic and how to improve the lives of Ghanaians.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS BY THE PRESIDENT:
– Akufo-Addo says Covid came as a disruptive factor.
– He says the state of country’s finances is not the best.
– NPP Should have a transparent and credible way of electing my successor.
– “I wasn’t the choice of any cabal,” Akufo-Addo on electing his successor.
– He says he has a vote to help elect his successor.
Henry Quartey needs commendation
– Akufo-Addo says the Greater Accra regional minister, Henry Quartey needs to be commended, according to him he initially didn’t like the position but he enforced it on him.
Akufo-Addo Komenda Sugar Factory
-Immedidately after Mahama inaugurated the factory it collapsed.
-Why didn’t Mahama access the loan he is talking about for the factory?
– February next year the factory will be up and running.
On Mahama’s E-Blocks
– Many of them are being worked on.
Abandoned Hospital Projects
Eurojet project was inititiated by former President John Agyekum Kufuor
We are not doing more than we can do.
The whole project has been divided into groups for it to be completed on time.
We have agreed on bail of quantities so we have a uniform price across the country.
More to follow . . . .
watch the live streaming
Source: Peacefmonline.com / MyGhanaMedia.com / Ahenkanfmonline.com / Ahenkan 93.3 FM